Please read about the organisations and their needs below to decide on the top three organisations that you would like to assist. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page so that we can place you with an organisation. We will email you to let you know which group you are in and then join us on 20 May, 09:00 – 17:00 at Polymorph, 23 Quantum Road, Technopark, Stellenbosch!
The organisations are:
- wireframe a referral app to be used by the students and office manager so that students can digitally book appointments
- poster for the out of office, and to publicize Community Keepers in classrooms and receptions
- wall stickers as way finding eg. footsteps
- donation sticker for menus in partnership restaurants
- assist with the website template designed for Eduvate
- feather banner for website
- Create the new look and feel of the Pebbles brand, to launch and update Pebbles Project current corporate identity as a means of strengthening the Pebbles brand & optimising current communication opportunities
- designing the layout of the books for the following three mediums; paper, iPad, Kindle and PDF. As well as an understanding of how to make the books available in iPad, Kindle and PDF.
To volunteer, please click below to fill in our Typeform…
Volunteer profiles we are looking for web developers, WordPress developers, graphics / animation specialists, communication specialists (strategy, copywriting, content, etc.), marketing professionals (digital, social media), branding specialists, designers, YOU!